Irish Poker Tour Leaderboard Prizepool Heading For €30,000 Already

The 2024 Irish Poker Tour Leaderboard backed by Paddy Power Poker looks like it will smash last year’s remarkable €50,000 prizepool. It is only early May and we’ve nearly reached €30k already with huge events in Portugal and Killarney to come as well as a packed schedule all across Ireland.

Come Christmastime the top three in the standings will divvy 25% of the pool between them whilst the top 16 get to play in a freeroll with the other 75% up for grabs.

There are many familiar names towards the top of the board like Derek Baker, Shane Keary, Ian O’Flynn and Ian Hamrock but there are some fresh contenders lead by Hugh Smyth who stands proudly on top of the current heap and is joined by the likes of Sia Browne and Matthew Blayney in the top six. Much can and will change before the end of the year; for instance expect a big charge from last year’s kingpin Paul Carr over the next few months.

Points Adjustment in Monster High Roller

Due to an error on our behalf the High Roller at the recent Monster Festival was put in the wrong category so some points have been adjusted upwards. The main impact is that Hugh Smyth has slightly increased his lead at the summit. All is still to play for.

Posted in

Leave a Comment